Settings for eco-worthy battery to Epever tracer BN series mppt

• i have bought two rigid 170 watt solar panels an Epever tracer bn séries 40amp mppt controller and mt 50 display to connect to an eco worthy 100ah battery on a steel boat.

I would like to set my battery not to charge over 80%-90% and not to discharge less that 20%-17% (in the hope I get more cycles)Epever manual.

I my problem is that the battery type table in the controller manual has settings for 'user' which need to be entered manually. I do not want to use defaults (100% charge 0% discharge). 

I attach a picture of the battery type setting table from Epever. In your manual I can't relate  like for like I.e. over voltage triggering or recovery to over voltage disconnect over voltage reconnect etc.

There is a lot of mentions on the internet about float and absorption not being relevant. I'm totally confused and obviously a novice, can anyone tell me what values need to input. 

• this question was asked 8 months ago so i expect the person has already discovered the answers, but just in case i want to let you know i have a tracer-an solar charge contoller, thats very close to the charge controller you have. lots and lots of settings in the "user" battery type. if you still need help then let me know.