This 120Watt foldable solar panel charger has 8 types of different connectors(6*4.3mm; 6.3*3mm; 5.5*2.5mm; 5.5*2.1mm; 5.5*1.7mm; 4.8*1.7mm; 4.0*1.7mm; 3.5*1.35mm), compatible with the most solar generator on the market. It also has two 5V USB ports, for smartphones and tablets(iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy), GPS, digital cameras, etc.
This solar panel is water-resistant to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities such as camping, climbing, hiking, picnic.
It can be folded into a briefcase and easy carry, you can enjoy solar energy by placing the panel on the outside of your bag, absorbing solar energy while hiking or camping.
1 pc 120W Monocrystalline Foldable Solar panel
1 pc 20A 12V/24V Auto Charge Controller with USB Port(already installed)
1 pair 55inch Cable with Battery Clips
1 pc 59inch Port for DC Adapter
8 pcs DC Adapters for Solar Generator / Laptop
Please check the Operation Manual of 120W Foldable Solar Panel.pdf
* The DC adapter and battery port of the controller can't be used at the same time. For example, it cannot charge a laptop/solar generator and a 12-volt battery at the same time.
*If you want to get a 12V power supply, you must connect the battery to the battery port of the controller.
- Made for Solar Generators: Compatible with the most solar generator on the market.
- Water Resistant & Durable: Made from durable Oxford cloth, waterproof.
- Fordable & Portable: Foldable design, it can be folded into a briefcase.
- 2-USB Smart Charging Technology: The built-in smart IC chip intelligently identifies your device, and maximizes its charging speed while protects your devices from overcharging and overloading. The charging current of USB ports is monitored and automatically adjusted according to the sunlight level.
- High Conversion Efficiency: Constructed of high-efficiency solar arrays, convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power into free energy. Our newest solar cell made of single-crystal silicon will offer up to 20% efficiency, which is much higher than most of the solar panels on the market.
||4 x 30 W, 18V
|Open circuit voltage
|Solar Cell Type
18V DC solar port *1
5V 2A USB port *2
12V DC load port *1
|Guarantee of power
||90% within 10 years 80 within 25 years
|Dimensions (L x W x H)mm
21.5* 14.6 * 2.5 inches (folded)
62.2 * 21.5 * 0.2 inches (expanded)
||25-year transferable power output warranty:
5-year/95% efficiency rate; 10-year/90% efficiency rate;
25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
20A 12V/24V Auto Charge Controller with USB Port
- 12/24V system automatic detect.
- LCD screen display.
- DC 12V & USB 5V charging for DC lamp and phone.
- Easy operation interface, parameter user can reset.
- PWM charging mode (SOC).
|Max charge current
|Max load current
|Max solar panel
||-20 to +60℃
Two Wiring Steps:
Wiring A: Support solar generators to generate electricity.
Step 1: Choose the right DC adapter for your solar generator.
Step 2: Connect the DC adapter to the cable with the MC4 and connect your solar generator.
Step 3: Connect the cable with MC4 to the solar output.
Step 4: Start your generator and connect it to the load.
Wiring B: Support battery charging.
Step 1: Because the solar panels are connected, you only need to connect your battery with an alligator clip.
Step 2: Connect the MC4 connector.
Step 3: Open the controller that comes with the system.
Step 4: Connect your load to the DC output or the 5V USB port.
When the battery is under the over-discharge protection, the load won’t work until the battery voltage returns to 12.6V.