ECO-WORTHY 's solar panel composed of the multi-crystal solar cell with an efficiency of over 17%. All ECO-WORTHY rigid solar panels are constructed using a tempered glass front, EVA pottant, and a PVF backing to provide maximum protection from the most severe environmental conditions. The entire laminate is framed in a heavy-duty anodized aluminum frame to provide structural strength and ease of installation. This translates to both more wattage per square foot and lowers mounting structure cost.
The wind turbine is a smart choice and affordable for remote homes and cabins in windy areas. Electricity produced by wind generation can be stored in batteries for household use when needed. Wind generators can be used alone, or they may be used as part of a hybrid system, in which their output is combined with that of photovoltaics. Hybrid systems are especially useful for winter backup of home systems where cloudy weather and windy conditions occur simultaneously.
2 pcs 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
400W Wind Turbine Generator
1 pc Turbine Hybrid Controller Auto Work with 12V/24V
1 pair MC4 Connector with 12cm Wire (for connecting the solar panel and controller)
Please check the instruction of Wind-Solar Hybrid Controller Setting.pdf
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Easy installation with pre-drilled hole.
- By-Pass diode minimized the impact of shade.
- Waterproof IP-65 rated junction box: advanced water and dustproof level (complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets)
- Resistance to salt corrosion and humidity.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced safety and anti-reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick (tempered + patterned).
|Short circuit current (Isc)
|Working current (Iop)
|Temperate coefficient of Isc
||(010+/- 0.01 )%/ ℃
|Temperate coefficient of Voc
||- (0.38 +/-0.01 )%/ ℃
|Temperate coefficient of power Voc
||-40℃ to +80℃
||Heavy duty aluminum
|Kind of glass and its thickness
||Low Iron, high transparency tempered glass of 3.2mm
|SLA Battery Voltage
|Dimensions (L x W x H)mm
||1010mm*510mm*35 mm(39.8*20.1*1.4 In)
||25-year transferable power output warranty:
5-year/95% efficiency rate; 10-year/90% efficiency rate;
25-year/80% efficiency rate;
5-year material and workmanship warranty
400W Wind Turbine Generator System
- Max daily output at 1.4KW. It also works when there is only wind power or solar power, getting hybrid or single power.
- High-performance Nylon fiber blades by precision molding injection.
- Low start-up/cut-in wind speed by unique electro-magnet design.
- Protect from over-speed by blade aerodynamic elasticity.
- High efficient and compact alternator With high-performance NdFeB permanent magnet.
- With a small moment generator of 0.08N.M for low start wind speed.
- Overspeed protection by special electrical design and aeroelastic blade.
- Hybrid controller for wind turbine and solar panel with PWM function 12V/24V.
- Aluminum housing design for a good heat sink, lightweight and tough environment.
|Start-up wind speed
|Rated wind speed
|Maximum wind speed
|Rated rotate speed
||Automatic fan dedicated controller
||Pure sine wave inverter
|Fan blade quantity
|Wind leaf material
||Carbon fibre composite
||Suggest more than 80 mm
|Altitude of towe
|Fan in the weight
||Out diameter 7.4cm inner diameter 5.3cm
|Wind Controller Specification
|Rated wind generator capacity
|Wind generator braking voltage
|Wind generator recover voltage:
|Rated solar power
|Max. discharging current
|Battery overpressure protection
||16.5V/33V(Close the load output)
|Battery discharge protection
||10.7V/21.4V(Close the load output)
|Battery discharge recovery voltage
||12V/25V(Restore the load output )
|Quiescent power consumption
|Dimensions(L x W x H):
|IP protection level
- There is wind, the wind turbine blade in the rotation, the kinetic energy of the wind is converted into mechanical energy, the spindle rotation to generate electricity.
- The controller will produce an alternating current into direct current put in the battery, achieve the goal for electric power.
- When the battery when completely filled, the controller is disconnected charging current controller to uninstall state formation, to protect the battery will not overcharge.
- Inverter (only off-grid inverter should be applied here) main function is will have a low voltage DC wind generator, and battery storage of electrical energy is converted into ac 220V / 50 Hz alternating current (AC) to meet all kinds of household appliances use.
For the connection of the seven cable
1. Firstly, connect the positive poles of load, battery and solar panel to the red wire.
2. Next, connect the negative pole of the load to the yellow wire of the controller.
3. And then, connect the negative pole of the battery to the black wire of controller.
4. Finally, connect the negative pole of the solar panel to the blue wire of the controller.
5. The three-phase voltage input lines of the controller are respectively connected to the three-phase voltage output line (green line) of the wind power generator.
6. After the wire connection, please wrap the joints in waterproof tape for preventing water from entering.