Hello, I have 4 Cubix 100 pro being used for our FD Repeater site.. We just received them and noticed all firmwares were different. 3 of the units updated fine. 1 unit froze and disconnected. Now the Run Alarm lights flash.. I tried holding the reset for 6-10 sec and shutting down the battery multiple times longest was 12hr and still they flashed. The app will connect to the battery but no information showed up. Using the 232 cable I can connect to with 9600 baud and it will search for cells and cannot find any. I tired updating the firmware in the pc software regular 115200 it went 100% and reset and still run and alarm flashed. Did a forced update as well with the 232 cable same thing reset and run alarm flashed. Tried the rs485 same thing it connected couldn't find the cells but was connected with come port. Closed the connection. Changed the speeds to 115200 tried regular update went to 100% reset still flashing run and alarm.. Tried forced update samething. Reset and then run alarm started flashing.. I tried this 5-6 times each way nothing..
Any ideas on how to fix this problem?