Charge control with inverter

• Hi,
    My name is Massimiliano and I bought an off-grid photovoltaic system with 4 solar panels and I wanted to ask you if you need to set the correct values in the charge controller when using an inverter. Is it possible that the fuse has blown due to using too many watts compared to the maximum watt load of the inverter?

Thanks and best regards

• Good Question.  Generally, solar inverters last for 10-20 years. Their lifespan depends on several factors, especially the configuration they are used in, frequency of usage, environment, and maintenance. So, there are certain factors that the consumer can take care of to prolong the life of solar inverters. Even though modern solar inverters have certain over-voltage and over-current protection mechanisms, sometimes, they can still affect inverters. If the voltages or currents are not stable, the inverter frequently encounters spikes or is exposed to unspecified ranges; the inverter may not protect itself for long and end up burning. You can see more Home Solar Storage Battery Supplier

• got a question, installed a 4800 watt off grid system for my a-frame house, install the inverter and batteries and am getting a fault code 5, which is battery overcurrent hardware in the manual, rep has no idea what this is, all the batteries read 52 volts each so it isnt a battery problem, any thoughts?

• Beim achtsamen Glücksspiel geht es darum, sich beim Spielen auf den gegenwärtigen Moment zu konzentrieren, ohne sich von vergangenen Ereignissen oder zukünftigen Ergebnissen ablenken zu lassen. Es ermöglicht Ihnen, sich Ihrer Gedanken, Emotionen und Ihres Verhaltens bewusster zu werden und fundiertere Entscheidungen zu treffen. Mehr dazu hier: https://gazetefutbol.de/achtsames-gluecksspiel-die-kunst-im-spiel-praesent-zu-sein/