3000w 24v Hybrid Inverter

• Hi,

I have some questions before buying the 3000w 24v to 240v hybrid inverter.

The installation will be in an apartment.

Does anyone know the noise levels in db for the device while idle and on max power?

Also, does it have remote wifi control? Via external module maybe?

Thanks in advance

• Under full sun, the inverter will produce a good bit of noise with the fans. I don't know the exact decibel level but it will be somewhat noticeable. You may be able to construct some sound insulated box around it and try not to block any air flow to help maybe.

• @Dylan Camilleri I also have had the question about  a Wifi Modul at the RS-485 port or the remote port of the converter. Obiousely nobody is able to answer this question. This is not the support I have imagined. This is shameful. Since some weeks I try to get an meaningful answer

Kind regards, Toni

• Thanks for that! Before making a purchase, it's always a good idea to thoroughly research the product, read reviews from other users, and reach out to the manufacturer or seller with any specific questions you may have. In particular, you can familiarize yourself with this promo soundgroup platform, it will be useful in the future. This can help ensure that the inverter you choose meets your needs and expectations.