Settings for ECO Solar Inverter 48V 5000W and 2x 48V 50Ah LiPo ?

• Charger: 1x ECO WORTHY Solar Inverter Charger 48V 5000W
    Battery:  2x ECO WORTHY LiPo 48V 50Ah (parallel)

I have set the charger to Battery type L16 (option #08) after consulting with support, unfortunately the batteries are only charged to 80%.

Do I also need to change the Boost Charge Voltage (Option #09) from 57.6V to the 58.4V indicated on the battery and also the Float Voltage (Option #11) from 55,2V to 58,4V ?

• ... sometimes it is better not to write anything!

• This post is a little old but I am having the same issue and wondering if you figured anything out?

I just set up my system and trying to figure out the proper settings but getting no where with customer support.

• @Marc Satzger @Kristy Arndt Changing the Boost Charge Voltage (Option #09) from 57.6V to the 58.4V is ok. You may have a try. There's no float charging for lithium battery so no need to set the Option #11.

• I am having the same issue. Are there other settings that need to be changed when using this configuration?  The manual is not super helpful in this area.  I keep having to use a trickle charger to get the batteries fully charged and the % full never seems to be accurate. 

• @Victor Tingler I would suggest you contact our customer service by sending photos/video so that the issue can be resolved more quickly and professionally. Find them on Amazon/ebay/official web and you will get reply in 24h usually.

• @Marc Satzger Hi I have the same setup  everything works great with my system for a year now  However, I not sure if my batteries are fully charged. Did you solve your problem and what is the correct setup  Thanks JohnAdam Orange CT

• @Bryce Freeman hi I purcased your batteries two 48V 50aH lifepo4  eco-worthy   what should my setting be?   5000 hybrid inverter eco-worthy

• @John Neff Which setting pls?