Settings for ECO Solar Inverter 48V 5000W and 2x 48V 50Ah LiPo ?

• Charger: 1x ECO WORTHY Solar Inverter Charger 48V 5000W
    Battery:  2x ECO WORTHY LiPo 48V 50Ah (parallel)

I have set the charger to Battery type L16 (option #08) after consulting with support, unfortunately the batteries are only charged to 80%.

Do I also need to change the Boost Charge Voltage (Option #09) from 57.6V to the 58.4V indicated on the battery and also the Float Voltage (Option #11) from 55,2V to 58,4V ?

• ... sometimes it is better not to write anything!

• This post is a little old but I am having the same issue and wondering if you figured anything out?

I just set up my system and trying to figure out the proper settings but getting no where with customer support.

• @Marc Satzger @Kristy Arndt Changing the Boost Charge Voltage (Option #09) from 57.6V to the 58.4V is ok. You may have a try. There's no float charging for lithium battery so no need to set the Option #11.

• I am having the same issue. Are there other settings that need to be changed when using this configuration?  The manual is not super helpful in this area.  I keep having to use a trickle charger to get the batteries fully charged and the % full never seems to be accurate. 

• @Victor Tingler I would suggest you contact our customer service by sending photos/video so that the issue can be resolved more quickly and professionally. Find them on Amazon/ebay/official web and you will get reply in 24h usually.

• @Marc Satzger Hi I have the same setup  everything works great with my system for a year now  However, I not sure if my batteries are fully charged. Did you solve your problem and what is the correct setup  Thanks JohnAdam Orange CT

• @Bryce Freeman hi I purcased your batteries two 48V 50aH lifepo4  eco-worthy   what should my setting be?   5000 hybrid inverter eco-worthy

• @John Neff Which setting pls?

• Bryce, I have the 5000w inverter with 3x51.2 battery's in paralel , the manual is very confusing and there is no adequate information wich type the battery's are. LFP16, 15 or 14?

When the battery's get fully loaded, the whole system stops and there is no output.

Probably due to wrong settings,  I want the unit to switch to mains when the battery's are empty and to battery inverter mode when there is suuficient power in the battery;s.

I need the the settings for the parameter table (5000w inverter) in items 4-5- 8-9-11-12-14-15-17-35 and 37

hope you, or someone else, can help me.