Low voltage

• I have an ecoworthy 200 watt solar system kit that I bought and installed last year. I also installed an extra battery to the system; now with three batteries together at 140ah in parallel. I'm going camping tomorrow but I noticed that my charging station (load) is reading 10.8v whereas my pwm charge controller reads 13.8v. Did my batteries drain out? Why haven't they recharged when there were no loads prior? 

• Electrical systems with voltages that are much lower than average are referred to as low voltage. In AC systems, it typically covers voltages below 1000 volts, and in DC systems, it covers voltages beyond 1500 volts. Due to its safety advantages, low voltage is frequently used in residential, commercial, and industrial settings to reduce the risk of electric shock. Lighting, thermostats, data transmission, and small electronic devices like phones and laptops are all powered by it. Transformers are necessary for distributing high-voltage power that has been converted to low voltage. Low voltage wiring is adaptable and effective since it uses smaller conductors. Low voltage, such as LVDC for renewable energy, is essential to energy-efficient systems. It is frequently used for building operations, machinery control, and automation. Safety regulations guarantee proper protection, grounding, and insulation.